- Managing Partner
Beau received his undergraduate degree at South Dakota State University in Brookings, South Dakota, and his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. He is a member of the Minnesota State and the Winona County Bar Associations.
Beau represents clients in criminal defense, DUI/DWI cases, family law, landlord/tenant disputes, debt collection, and real estate matters.
Beau enjoys playing and watching sports and is very active in the community. Beau is Vice President on the Board of Directors at Ready Set School, Secretary on the Board of Directors at the Winona Community Foundation, and President of the Real Estate Committee of the Winona County Bar Association. Also, he is a member of the Young Professionals of the Chamber of Commerce.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Minnesota, 2010
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2010
- South Dakota State University, Brookings, South Dakota
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar, Member
- Winona County Bar Association, President of the Real Estate Committee
Pro Bono Activities
- Vice President on the Board of Directors at Ready Set School
- Secretary on the Board of Directors at the Winona Community Foundation
- Member of the Young Professionals of the Chamber of Commerce
- Phi Kappa Phi